Friday, May 22, 2009

MAY 22, 2009 - I NEED A NEW BATHROOM SCALE!

My old scale only tells me my weight, and even that is only in half pound increments. So I just went to Bed Bath and Beyond to get a new one. There were a lot of different models! I settled on one that:


1. Has a memory for up to 12 people

2. Weighs to 0.2 lbs or 0.1 kgs

3. Measures body fat, body water, muscle mass and bone mass and

4. Tells how many calories to eat to maintain my weight

I have to say that I am a little disappointed in it, though. I might just take it back for a refund. I thought it was one of those that also measures:

1. How many inches I have lost

2. How much health I have gained

3. How many less diseases I will get, like heart disease, hypertension, diabetes and stroke

4. How much energy I have gained

5. How much happiness I have gained

6. How much satisfaction I have gained by turning my life around and

7. How many people have said, "Have you lost some weight?"

I guess a scale like that would cost a lot more than the $60 I just spent!

In the meantime, I think I may be expecting too much from my bathroom scale. I guess it doesn't really show me the whole picture, does it?

No comments:

Post a Comment