Wednesday, May 26, 2010

ROBB WOLF BRINGS PALEO DIETS INTO THE 21ST CENTURY


I just listened to the most recent interview on The Livin' La Vida Low-Carb Show.  Excellent guest, who I have to admit I was previously unfamiliar with.  Some of the topics covered were saturated fats and dairy and the place of those in the Paleolithic Diet.  Also discussed was the concept of IF (Intermittent Fasting), which I have a particular interest in.  For the past few weeks, I have been eating only breakfast and dinner with 1 ounce of nuts around lunch time.  And I have been losing weight again.  

Jimmy Moore speaks with Robb Wolf, Paleo diet expert and host of the new and highly-popular Paleolithic Solution podcast! Listen in for a scientific approach to Paleo nutrition and physical conditioning. 


Right click here to listen to the interview.

2 comments:

  1. Listened last night it was good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just started listening to his podcasts. Interesting, but the first ones are all directed toward personal trainers, telling them how to advise their clients. Hopefully, that will change.

    ReplyDelete